QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
1. What makes this nation impossible to invade outside-in? *The number of privately owned firearms in America.
2. What does that make all private firearms owners in America? *One of its greatest strengths, assets and deterrents to hostile foreign nations in regard to national defense.
3. What does that mean for private firearms owners? It means they are individually and collectively tactical targets to any invading country.
4. How would you expect the Chinese to fight? *By winning the fight before it’s fought; by taking the path of least resistance, and attacking from the shadows.
5. How would the Chinese invade? *Inside-out vis-a-vis infiltration on a long timeline resulting in actual or de facto ownership and control of American institutions, departments and agencies.
6. What does all of that mean? *It means the attack is coming from inside our own government, which is beholden to China [proxy Biden], and is seeking to disarm private firearms owners and abolish the Second Amendment.
HEADLINE: Law Professor Jonathan Turley Criticizes FBI Director and Dirty Cop Chris Wray for Labeling Jan 6 “Domestic Terrorism”
Pay very close and particular attention to the use of the term “domestic terrorism/terrorist” as it’s being used relative to 06 Jan 21. This is a direct overlay with the use of the same pertaining to the disarming movement and attack on the Second Amendment – all coming from China and its owned U.N.
I explain those details as resting on old work in this recent article: https://politicalmoonshine.com/2022/05/30/how-china-may-invade-the-u-s-mainland-and-its-not-what-you-think/