Extra Scripture References
1. The Universe is not spoken of as an infinite cosmos ONE time. It is mentioned over 40 times that the universe is the earth with a firmament bounded by heavenly space:
Ps.76:19; Matt.24:14, Acts 11:28, Ps.9:9; 23:1, 32:8, 48:2, 97:7; Isa.14:17, 21; 18:3, 23:17, 24:4, 26:18, 27:6, 34:1; Lamentations 4:12; Nahum.1:5; Luk.4:5, 21:26; Acts.19:27; Rom.10:18; Heb.2:5; Rev.3:10, 16:14
2. The fact that the earth is a ball is not mentioned ONE time in the Bible. And that the earth is round but flat, directly or indirectly, more than 20 times:
Isaiah 40:22, Job 38:14; Proverbs 8:27,31; Isaiah 44:24; Luke 4:5; Matt. 4:8, 24:29-31; Luke 17:24; Job 38:5,18; Job 28:24; Dan. 4:7,8; Isa. 66:1; Ps.32:13,14; 64:9; 2:8; Rev.7:1; Am.9:6; Jer.25:33; Is.11:12; Ezek.7:2; Rev.20:7,8; Acts.17:26,27; Gen.2:6; Gen.11:4,
3 The fact that the earth has edges and ends, indicating a flat surface, is mentioned more than 30 times in the Bible:
Acts 1:8, Acts 13:47, Deut.13:7, Deut.28:49, Deut.28:64, Is.40:28; Job.37:3, Job.38:13, Ps.45:10, Ps.134:7, Isa.5:26, Isa.24:16, Isa.45:22; Isa.41:9; Jer.10:13, Jer.12:12, Jer.16:19, Jer.25:32, Jer.31:8, Jer.50:41, Jer.51:16, Ezek.7:2, Dan.4:8, Dan.4:19, Mic.5:4, Mark.13:27, Matt.24:31, Luke.17:24, Ps.21:28; Job.28:24.4.
4. that the earth rotates is not written ONE time in the Bible. But that it is stationary is more than 20 times:
Ps.118:90; 1 Chronicles 16:30; Ps.95:10; Ps.92:1; Ps.103:5; Ps.135:6; Ps.23:2; Isa.45:18; Jer.33:2, Jer.10:12; Jer.51:15. Ps.77:69; Heb.12:26.
And what happens if the earth begins to move:
Matt.24:29; Ps.59:4; Ps.74:4; Nahum.1:5; Matt.27:51; Am.8:8; Joel.2:10; Rev.6:14; Hab.3:6,10; Jer.4:24; Jud.5:4; Ps.76:19; Mark.13:25.
5. That the earth revolves around the sun is not written once. But that the sun moves over the earth is written more than 10 times:
Josh. 10:13; Isa. 38:8; Ps. 18:5-7; Eccl. 1:5; Hab. 3:11; Ps. 103:19; Gen. 1:14-18; James 1:11; Jud. 19:14; 2 Sam. 2:24. And the reference to the movement of the sun (the sun rises and sets) is found over 60 times in the Bible
6. About the dome over the earth:
Gen. 1:6-8; Job. 37:18; Ps.103:2; Ezek. 1:25,26; Amos.9:6; Gen.7:11,12; Gen.8:2,3; Gen.11:4; Ps.148:4; Ps.76:19; Job.22:14; Proverbs.8:27; Is.40:22; Dan.4:7.
About the edge of heaven:
Deut.4:32, Deut.30:4, Is.13:5, Mark.13:27, Luke.17:24.7.
About the water behind the dome:
Gen.1:6,7; Ps.148:4; Dan.3:60; Ps.135:6; Gen.7:11,12,19; 2 Pet.3:5.8
7. About the foundation of the earth:
Job. 38:4-6; Proverbs 8:29; 1 Samuel 2:8; 2 Samuel 22:8; 2 Samuel 22:16; Psalm 17:16; Psalm 81:5; 2 Samuel 22:8; Is.24:18; Is.40:21; Jer.31:37; Mic.1:6; Luke 6:49.9.
8. The fact that the moon reflects sunlight is not mentioned once in the Bible. But that the moon shines by its own light is said 9 times in Scripture, 2 of which are words of Jesus Christ Himself: Matt.24:29; Mark.13:24; Isa.13:10; Isa.24:23; Ezek.32:7; Joel.2:10, Joel.3:15, Joel.2:31; Rev.6:12.10.
9. That the stars are not far away and will fall to earth before Christ comes:
Mark.13:24-26, Rev.6:12-17, Dan.12:3, Isa.13:9,10, Hab.1:4, Eze.32:7,8, Joel.2:10,30,31, Acts 2:19,20, Am.5:20, Am.8:9, Isa.24:23, Jer.4:23-28, Luke.21:25,26.
𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔱 @BiblicalFE